Our Top 5 Pet Water Fountain Picks
If you want to get away from the mundane water bowl for your cats and dogs, then consider a pet water fountain for a change. Here are the top 5 picks that we believe you and your pets will enjoy.
1) Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain 168oz– The top rated pet fountain comes with a modern design and free-falling stream of water which pets love. It keeps the water fresh and oxygenated and best of all, the fountain does not come with the noise that others may produce. It is also low voltage which is safe for pets and has the capacity to hold 168 oz of water. Other perks include adjustable water flow and replaceable charcoal filter. 2 disadvantages to this product include the fact that it’s not fit for use outdoors and it’s difficult for 2 pets to drink out of at one time. Otherwise, it is one of the best pet water fountains around!
2) Pioneer Pet Stainless Steel Raindrop Design- It’s sleek and sophisticated design attracts pets towards the water to promote drinking. Designed as a raindrop the water runs down into the bowl, constantly circulating the water. The continuous wash keeps the bowl clean. It is also easy to clean, assemble and take apart and comes with a replaceable pump. Disadvantages to this product include noisy motor and it doesn’t come with a reservoir. Otherwise, it has one of the best designs of all pet fountains.
3) Aspen Cool Flow Pet Fountain- Comes with a reservoir, which some pet fountains don’t include, has replaceable filters, and a pump that is AC wall adapter accessible. The water is free falling and easy access for more than one pet at a time as well as for pets of all sizes. It is not messy and is easy to clean, assemble and take apart.
4) Drinkwell 360 Pet Fountain Stainless Steel- Comes with replaceable charcoal filters, helping to remove the bad taste and smell in the water. With it’s design like a water bowl with a 5-spout ring in the center, water runs out like a fountain into the bowl and allows pets to access it for any side and angle. It allows for more than one pet to access at one time. The only cons is that it is designed mainly for small to medium sized pets and best used indoors. Makes a great gift for your pet’s birthday!
5) Drinkwell 360 Pet Fountain 128oz- Great for homes with multiple pets. Much like the stainless steel version, it has a 5-spout ring which allows water to flow out from 5 areas, allowing to multiple pets to drink at one time. The charcoal filter helps to maintain clean, healthy drinking water. The pump is noise-free since it is submerged in the water. Like the stainless steel version, disadvantages include designed for small and medium sized pets and best for indoor use.